We can provide expertise in the following areas:
- Website design, development and programming (Joomla, PHP).
- Application design, development and programming.
- Database installation and programming (MySQL, SQLite).
- Web hosting and web servers (Linux, Plesk).
Please use the menu above to find out more about us.
- PHP scripting - generating dynamic web content.
- MySql, MariaDB and Sqlite databases - mostly in conjunction with PHP.
- Web site hosting - shared and dedicated.
- Linux, MySQL, PHP and Plesk based dedicated server setup and configuration.
- Joomla CMS Experience - extension development.
- E-Commerce using Hikashop - extension development.
Jonathan's interests in technology go back to playing with old GPO telephone relays as a child (before BT when the PO brought more to your home than just the post). He then took to programming in Basic easier than a duck takes to water, spent some time programming in assembler (before the days of bloatware - it had to fit in a 1k Eprom and was too slow if it took more than a couple of milliseconds with a 1MHz system clock) and then he discovered C (a lazy man's way of writing assembler).
Jonathan's interests lay in application and database design / development. He experienced the heady days of dumb terminal based applications (remember the VT100?), fat-client PC based applications and now thin-client web based applications (isn't a PC with web browser just a beafed up vt100?).
An interest in website developments and frameworks / content management systems such as Joomla then followed. His C / Unix / Object orientated background fitting in well with the world of PHP while his experience of Oracle / relational databases fits in well with MySql.